Important Suggestion !

Boon of heling nerf again ? Your game is dying BHVR..... Let's go to play sneaky with "self care", "frisson", "distorsion" and "last survivor" otherwise impossible to have a chance of winning when killer is too strong in chase...

And make sure we can do our challenges with bots as killers and survivors....

Your game could have more players like this and we can enjoy playing more often

Thanks for reading.

Comments

  • I don't revive the game personally.

    I only play with bots since its release.

    I had uninstalled the game in 2020 while waiting for bots.

  • Oh, look! He / They have started picking avatars and confirming emails in his / their multiple crying accounts! It's learning! 🤣

  • If it's to improve the game and avoid playing with idiots who post comments for nothing..... I want to say why not ^^

  • The 1st problem to solve is the community (too toxic), so being able to do your challenges with the bots would solve the problem because you can't change the world unfortunately but the games and the gameplay yes

    After they change the perks or not that's the 2nd problem

    I know people who love horror games but don't buy this game because it's only multiplayer to do the challenges and be able to know the story.

  • You know a time when DBD wasn't dying?

    It was before Circle of Healing came out.

  • @Veroles said:

    The most obvious reason why this mid chapter will cause a lot of trouble (when it really will release like announced) is not the Circle of Healing change and not even Dead hard or the nerfed med kits. It is the fact that they don't adjusted those things which are relevant to compensate those changes. All what i can see until now is: Strong killers got buffed because chases become much more short, m1 and killers with huge preparation time got nerfed again because you can mostly easy genpressure them away. Blight, Nurse and Spirit (and also a lot of others like oni...) will keep those changes more than welcome, because those killers are chase killers and the more are injured, the bigger the snowball effect will become (especially in a world without dead hard + the sprint burst counter fearmonger).

    There are a lot of nerfs and buffs in shadow, because this whole update affects so much that you not even can notice every single variable which changes with it. I also can imagine that hit and run wraith will be now one of the strongest killers. On survivor site it's a very risky change, because it does affect solo queue so heavy and SWF not really, because a SWF can manage their resources + communicate, but and solo queue can not. All in all i really appreciate the thought behind, which seems that they wanna bring more interactions between survivors. Nevertheless there is really really really much to adjust and to be honest, i don't even know where to start and where to end.

    I would argue killers like Blight and Nurse can also get more value out of slowdown perks than M1 killers. I do not think that weak killers are getting hit, while stronger killers will become even stronger. I doubt that. Especially PR is already much stronger on killers like Blight or Nurse than on M1 killers. In fact, stealth killers will particularly benefit from the healing nerfs, and most of them aren't that strong at the moment.

    I think the changes are good, but as you said, some compensation changes will have to happen as well. But I would argue the biggest problem in the ptb will be camping, because camping will just get buffed by the healing nerf, which is not good at all. They need to increase the hook phase duration finally, and remove hook grabs on healthy survivors.