Killer QTIME

Seriosly can u fix the killer q time, i have been trying for 2days now to get a game, but i really cant be asked to wait 20-30min, this is absured. stop with the dlc and focus more on fixing the ongoing buggs please, love your game when i get to play, but its not fun when i berly can play it:(

Tagged: ACMMod

Comments

  • What. On PS4 I fill a lobby in seconds.

  • Because the Legion is so annoying everyone has started to main him. Effortless kills here we go(!)

  • What. On PS4 I fill a lobby in seconds.

    @ReneAensland
    What rank are you?
    At rank 1 seems to take longer, although i got lucky yesterday and didn't take more than 1 minute.
  • im rank 1 aswell, and now i got a game afther 18min :(

  • That's weird. My lobbies are always filling in almost instantly. I'm only rank 6 at the moment though.
    I'm really curious to know if it's only because the matchmaking is bugged or if there aren't enough survivors playing the game. I could definitely understand the latter since survivors still have to deal with crap like camping and tunneling.

  • mabe, and also when i finnaly get a game ofc its SWF this game i got flashed with pruple and 3 people dropt that stuff so i get insta flash when i got any1, and tbaging , overall a normal swf:P fml, perfect saturday i guess :D

  • @Vietfox said:
    ReneAensland said:

    What. On PS4 I fill a lobby in seconds.

    @ReneAensland
    What rank are you?
    At rank 1 seems to take longer, although i got lucky yesterday and didn't take more than 1 minute.

    Same on Rank 1 and 10.
    I'm being legitimate.

  • There's is a new matchmaking system on the way that should greatly reduce the long wait times.
  • leogate said:

    mabe, and also when i finnaly get a game ofc its SWF this game i got flashed with pruple and 3 people dropt that stuff so i get insta flash when i got any1, and tbaging , overall a normal swf:P fml, perfect saturday i guess :D

    Those are the best survivors to play against.
    Yesterday i was playing as the Doctor and got extremely bullied ๐Ÿ˜‚
    4 firecracker saves, ate like 6 pallets, flashlights when breaking the pallet... but kept playing as if nothing happened and ended up with 4K with only 2 gens done and about 60k bps.
    Jokes on them!
  • hahaha :D did they also run ds and dh? :D couse mine swf did that aswell, xD

  • leogate said:

    hahaha :D did they also run ds and dh? :D couse mine swf did that aswell, xD

    Of course