Is the DC penalty off?

In the past three days, I have had two games as survivor and killer (Total) that did not have DCs. Are the penalties off? If so, why? In playing the game, it is to the point that the one time I legitimately DCed (Like, mid chase, running into the wall DC), a five minute penalty would be worth it compared to the 5-8 minute penalty I get having to play a 3v1 when someone DCs on first down when we already got two gens.

They are literally quitting games they are winning

Comments

  • no idea but it might be just bad luck. had no survivor dc the last 3 days.

  • @Nirgendwohin said:

    no idea but it might be just bad luck. had no survivor dc the last 3 days.

    Kinda can't be. 2-3 games in a row can be a coincidence or a bad day, but I am on like, ~15 games and I've had 3 without DCs. (Just had one)