daily ritual bugged

I'm having a problem with this daily ritual called the initiation (cooperative actions for 180 sec) i had to skip it twice now because it doesn't advance at all 
Tagged: ACMMod

Comments

  • Could you explain how it is bugged? The objective of this daily to work with other survivors in doing objectives, such as working on a gen or healing a fellow survivor up. If it’s not advancing at all from doing any of that, that may be a serious issue, but I haven’t seen any problems with it as of lately!
  • It's a known issue. Unfortunately the team is out of office for the holidays, but it should hopefully be fixed once they're back.
  • Peanits said:
    It's a known issue. Unfortunately the team is out of office for the holidays, but it should hopefully be fixed once they're back.
    Ah, I had no idea it was a current issue. My mistake.