Survivors have only themselves to blame for the nerf coming soon

I do have to say it is really amusing to see the baby army here and on Twitter crying about the nerfs that will come soon. But I find it also weird that they where not expecting these changes. Bhvr already nerfed meta stuff in the past and stuff like Circle of healing and Dead Hard where in every single round. Also killer got a stronger nerf, 3 of the strongest gen Regression perks are really weak now. And what can I say to that?


Learn to deal with it


Killers lost there strong things and got new ones multiple times in the past. Also now they can gen rush even easier because of the killer perk nerfs.

I don't say the Patch notes are good, a lot of the things are weird and bhvr is like always completely missing the point but it is how it is.

Oh and btw, we all know you people will sadly not leave the game and are just bluffing

Comments

  • This update was basically a trade that overall just benefited Killer. Killer got their perks nerfed, Survivor got their perks nerfed, and Survivors got basekit nerfs. While toolboxes are definitely still problematic, I think BHVR are trying to shift the game by forcing people into using different/unique perks that are stuff we've seen for years, so give it time and they will get hit by the nerf hammer.

    The only thing Im overall upset about is the Engravings nerf for Billy, if BHVR goes through with it (they probably will because they have never straight up reverted a Billy nerf so far), then Im probably just going to main another Killer... and I would main Demogorgan instead but I dont have access to the Stranger Things DLC since I moved from Console to PC. Just a huge rip.