If you're going to nerf Hillbilly's speed add-ons, give some speed buff to his base kit in exchange

Nuking these add-ons won't fix him, please if you really want to go through with these changes, give Hillbilly some base-kit chainsaw movement speed buffs in exchange, because without these add-ons, he's just not fun and feels like crap.

Comments

  • Or better yet, don't nerf these addon's at all.

  • I honestly feel like add ons of that nature that are being ran just because theyre good, accessible, but most importantly fun should become basekit in some form.

    Such as Blight with Blighted Crow and Rat, rework their effects altogether and give him the Rat basekit (or tone done their effect) Trickster with Ji-Woons Autograph and Fizz Spin Soda, 8 is just a weird number now to reach max throwrate. Dredge with Haddie's Calendar and of course, Billy with Engravings

    This would encourage the usage of other add ons since it wouldnt feel as necessary. Billy especially, I only really have fun when running at least 1 Engravings add on, and a lot of Billy players feel the same way.

  • I've never seen a game essentially retcon one of their own main lineup characters out of existence simply by consistently nerfing them against the communities wishes. I understand why they've made a lot of the changes they did even if I don't agree with them. I however do not understand why they feel the need to constantly nerf Hillbilly and when ever he gets a small buff they nerf something else to "balance it out".

  • @Dustin said:

    I've never seen a game essentially retcon one of their own main lineup characters out of existence simply by consistently nerfing them against the communities wishes. I understand why they've made a lot of the changes they did even if I don't agree with them. I however do not understand why they feel the need to constantly nerf Hillbilly and when ever he gets a small buff they nerf something else to "balance it out".

    We have decided to increase Hillbilly's movement speed while in a Chainsaw sprint by 1% thanks to the community feedback, to balance this out however, Hillbilly's base movement speed has been reduced to 96.25%, so he doesn't feel too oppresive to play against, also if he bumbs into a wall his chainsaw instantly overheats, cheers.

  • Billy is only fun with these addons ,,it blows my mind how they decided to nerf them

  • @Wexton said:

    Or better yet, don't nerf these addon's at all.

    Giving the choice between making them partially basekit or keep them in limited addon form i and anyone else that ever wants to play Billy would choose the basekit option