basically every Billy main will leave if engravings gets nerfed
Overheat already barely mattered to good Billys so these changes do nothing but hurt the actually good Billys who curve just because an addon is popular does not make it OP almo.
Overheat already barely mattered to good Billys so these changes do nothing but hurt the actually good Billys who curve just because an addon is popular does not make it OP almo.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
They killed Billy two years ago. This is just kicking the corpse.
It's a shame. Just this week I had a match against a Hillbilly that reminded me that getting chased by Billy is and has always been the most fun you can have in DBD as Survivor. And Billy is actually still one of the more common killers I run into, but I'm getting the impression that's not going to be the case if these changes go through. Sad.