The new perk changes are good, with some nitpicks

Gearhead: Good change, but I think it still needs either an audio indicator, highlighting the generator in yellow, or both to be an effective info perk. Many people complain red survivor auras on red generator auras is too hard to see.

Overzealous: Fine, but I'm uncertain if it will make people start using it.

Pain Resonance: I'm not sure this needed nerfing but it did have potential for big generator regression. I think it should have its old feature of revealing survivors who scream returned to it, now that it's limited to only 4 times per match. Maybe increase it to 20% regression as well, since it will be much more limited?

(Speaking of Artist perks, a Grim Embrace buff would be really nice...)

Dead Hard: This is what this game needed. Now there's a hard limit to how many times it can be successfully used, and requires survivors to be altruistic to activate it, just like David's other perk We're Gonna Live Forever. The fact it can't be used at the start of the match is going to be helpful.

It's going to make Adept David a whole lot harder, though. Can we buff No Mither a little? Have it only apply Broken upon the first injury the survivor receives?

Call of Brine: A necessary nerf for how oppressive this perk could get in the hands of certain killers. It's okay now, not great, just okay.

Overcharge: Might have been hit a little too hard. I'd have it start at 80% regression then increase up to 140% regression.

Circle of Healing: The best and most necessary change in this game. The healing nerfs overall are interesting but this alone is a big positive change, the self-heal was crazy. Revealing injured survivor's auras is a great addition too.

Overall I think a lot of these perk changes are positive and will contribute to improving the health of the game. Next I hope BHVR focuses on buffing the weak and underused perks.

Comments