Please Reconsider Hillbilly Nerfs
Changing the speed given from engravings is not the correct way to change Hillbilly. Billy is one of the least played killers in the whole game with only a few dedicated players committed to him, myself being one of them. Most of already dwindling Billy mains left once skybilly was removed, but I am telling you now, if these changes go through there will be little to no Billy players left. Engravings are the only thing that Billy has to make him somewhat viable in the current state of the game, without his movement speed he is unable to keep up in loops with his chainsaw. 95% of all other Billy add-ons are completely worthless and are in dire need of a re-work, but the engravings are perfectly fine where they are at. If these changes go through, there will be no reason to play Billy over someone like Blight or Oni that have a much easier time getting downs and feel 10x better to play.
I love playing Billy, I have over 1000 hours with double engravings alone and it has been one of the most rewarding experiences I've had seeing my self slowly get better and get to a point where I can just enjoy myself in a chase because I am so familiar with the killer and his power. There is another discussion to have about what needs to be done to Billy to not make him infuriating to play, and I think the overheat changes are a good start, but all of the double engraving curve Billys will leave if the changes go through, including myself.
Comments