What is your favorite map?
Dbd maps vary in balance greatly, from the glory of Dead Dog Saloon to the disappointment that is Temple of Purgation. (My opinion)
My favorite map is Dead Dog Saloon, both as killer and survivor I always found it fun going against, or playing as, any killer on this map. I’ve always wondered why BHVR hasn’t made more like it as (if I remember correctly) it had overwhelming votes for the map chance boost for the anniversary event last year.
Comments
Dead dawg saloon for me as killer is very boring. It's mostly wall breaking simulator.
I prefer coal tower as killer and new RPD as survivor.
Wreckers Yard
To me, its almost perfect. Its a decent size with a healthy amount of pallets that arent super strong, but arent weak either. You also have a good amount of cover for stealth killers.
red forest i like originals and the new map design
i know it contradicts itself