This is getting outta hand

Seriously, 3 filthy blades, 9 of Frank's mixtapes and 2 of the stab wounds study, some cold dirt and 2 iridescent buttons. Oh also 5 ebony moris. I guess it really is Christmas huh. Shame I'm prestiging them soon. Next week will be really good though with all those double bps!!!
Comments
Ya I’m doing the same on my wraith playing leather face and mostly breaking even but still ranking down.(I suck at mr face) having fun and blowing all my points on him so I’ve got like 30 puddings and 15 streamers saving for double xp
I'll gladly let you live today but i'm going to mori the heck out of you tomorrow.
I got 10 Iredescent Buttons, shame that add-on is bad.
Also 11 Frank's Mixtape, 10 Cold Dirts and 8 Stab Wounds Study. And a ######### ton of ivory moris
I kept going through bloodwebs till I got tier 3 BBQ & Chilli for Legion. Because it took about 7 million bloodpoints before I got it, this is the end result I came up with.