merging epicgames and steam

I've linked both my steam and epicgames account on my behaviour accoun and i managed to merge my epicgames account but it says that "The merge feature is temporarily disabled" but i saw someone else merge their account recently?

is there something i'm missing or is the merge feature disabled for everyone right now too?

Tagged: Mod

Comments

  • image.png

    It's unmerging that's disabled currently - merging should be available. This is what mine looks like having not merged yet:

    image.png

    So it seems it's working fine from my end. I'm not currently in a position to merge Epic/Steam together until later, so I can't login to try it but the button is available for me.

  • As Jarky pointed out, it's the unmerge feature that is disabled, you shouldn't have issues merging the accounts.

  • @Rizzo said:

    As Jarky pointed out, it's the unmerge feature that is disabled, you shouldn't have issues merging the accounts.

    i see ;; it turns out that i have to have the game on both accounts so that's why i couldn't merge my steam account because i only had it on epic

  • Hey,

    since weeks I still have the issue that I can't merge my Epic and Steam account data. I do own the game on both platforms. Those are the error messages I am seeing.


    image.png image.png image.png

    Can anyone from BHVR have a look into this?

  • @realneo said:

    Hey,

    since weeks I still have the issue that I can't merge my Epic and Steam account data. I do own the game on both platforms. Those are the error messages I am seeing.

    https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/JL9043CWHWBC/image.png

    https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/CR3B4OS4ACC4/image.png

    https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/TN4J1CP9PDDU/image.png

    Can anyone from BHVR have a look into this?

    Have you started the game on Steam at least once and is it on up-to-date? Maybe even make sure that you played at least one match and/or completed the tutorial?