You should get the Adept archivement even when someone disconnects

I try to get the Adept archivement with every killer and I have around 50% completed. And I have to say this archivement is terrible.

I understand that I don't get the archivement when a survivor escapes trough the exit gate or hatch but why the hell do I get punished if they chicken out and disconnect?!?!?!

I think I tried to get the archivement with huntress now for at least 20 rounds and yeah most of them are my fault because I am terrible with her but 8 of them where instantly impossible because someone pressed the "i am a clown" Button

Comments

  • Yes I had two games where someone DCed while I was going for adept Skull Merchant. I would’ve 4k’d those games too. I just wanna be done with playing this painful killer already 😭

  • This is one of the more baffling decisions BHVR has made.

    If backfill by bot isn't possible, why can't the DC'd survivor be sacrificed immediately, EGC style?

  • Yeah Adepts shouldn't depend on the other players decision to leave the game. It's kind of unfair.