Will legendary outfits get their own music eventually?

Legendary outfits such as William Birkins for Blight, Hunk for Legion or James Sunderland for Cheryl. Could they eventually get their own menu, chase, and terror radius music?

Comments

  • I find it's probably nearly hard enough to justify them getting there own voice, money wise. Spending time and money on menu music maybe.

    But I doubt we will get something as good as baba Yaga ever again

  • @IlliterateGenocide said:

    I find it's probably nearly hard enough to justify them getting there own voice, money wise. Spending time and money on menu music maybe.

    But I doubt we will get something as good as baba Yaga ever again

    Well... that sucks. I guess it's good to keep my money then because buying a skin for killers in first person is ridiculous if it doesn't come with a chase music.

  • @ironblade said:

    https://forums.bhvr.com/dead-by-daylight/discussion/comment/3377816#Comment_3377816

    Well... that sucks. I guess it's good to keep my money then because buying a skin for killers in first person is ridiculous if it doesn't come with a chase music.

    Who knows with the art team being greater now, it's entirely possible more unique skins come out.

  • Would love it, but at least for the licensed ones it seems unlikely..

    also, would be nice to get facial animations for them. Swamp monster, Minotaur, Krampus, all would be so much better with at least just an idle animation. Also also, the powers being reskinned as well. I wonder what Krampus could get for special beartraps