There are some regression builds that are brutal and the match goes on forever. I would rather just get tunneled out than have the same gen explode in my face for the next hour.
personally I don't even have too much of an issue with regression perks themselves --- it's how they are employed. Those strats in conjunction with certain perks is what I think is playing unfairly. But if the killer is playing fairly, then sure.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
man i only want people to play fair
I just want a chance to actually do something in the match
There are some regression builds that are brutal and the match goes on forever. I would rather just get tunneled out than have the same gen explode in my face for the next hour.
personally I don't even have too much of an issue with regression perks themselves --- it's how they are employed. Those strats in conjunction with certain perks is what I think is playing unfairly. But if the killer is playing fairly, then sure.
Then again, what's "fair" to begin with?
Well, to tunnel is to play fairly lmao. What isn't fair is cheating, stretch res, etc. Other than that, everything is game.
I would rather be slugged. Them playing "fair" is basically still the normal gameplay as survivor
If they just do regression sure it would take some time but if they tunnel you just lose. Just give yourself a chance to live.