Adrenaline shouldn't wake survivors up against Freddy.
He's already bad he doesn't need a perk to have an exclusive effect against him.
Please... this is the smallest buff ever just give him something...
He's already bad he doesn't need a perk to have an exclusive effect against him.
Please... this is the smallest buff ever just give him something...
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Well, it makes sense that it does wake them up since it is a source of energy that stimulates people.
Adrenaline isn’t the problem, it’s the lack of creativity and lack of “fun” with his power. He’s needs another overhaul but it seems like the devs are already stretched thin.
Agreed, it's completely unnecessary and every other perk that has had an effect that only matters against specific killers has been changed because it's not good design (eg. old Small Game). Adrenaline shouldn't be any different.
I agree. I thought we were done with perks affecting killer powers. Small Game no longer detects killer traps, Vigil doesn't decrease killers' exposed durations from their power, and therefore Adrenaline ahould not affect Freddy's dream power either. The way I see it, base kit powers should not be affected or negated by perks (powers > perks > add-ons).
As much as I hate Freddy due to my lingering memories before his nerf, I agree.
Of course it’s not the buff he needs, he needs way more.
But this still shouldn’t exist. No other killer has a perk that exclusively affects them so Freddy shouldn’t either, even if it thematically fits.
The only reason this effect exists is because it’s a remnant of when they over nerfed the original Freddy and they just never removed it when he was reworked.