Why do Survivors get accessibility and QoL changes but Killers can’t even get an FoV slider?
There was the HUD changes which are good. Now there is visual heartbeat, which is great accessibility wise and honestly I think it will be useful for most people in general.
That said, there have been numerous reports of people getting motion sickness and having to waste an entire perk slot on Shadowborn. Also it is just nice to not be looking out of a Pringles can.
For some reason there is radio silence on this issue. BHVR’s stubborness on this is really remarkable.
Comments
That's also a fair point. I would definitely love to see a field of view slider, so I don't have to use Shadowborn on killers like Wesker anymore.
Yeah, i found some helpfull pics on the wiki that show how much it affects it
Promising new update for all parties IMO. Still no FoV slider. Killers who get motion sick can kick bricks.
bro dropped the hardest stealth drift billy perk and thought we wouldnt notice