Question About The "Automatic Purchase" For Bloodwebs
The ability to have "Automated Purchases" for Bloodwebs got announced through DBD Twitter (see here: https://twitter.com/DeadByBHVR/status/1637833887228231682 ). And I feel as if we are kind of left wondering how this system will work.
But I just want to ask a very important question regarding this that should be considered: Are we able to customize certain priorities for Automated Purchases?
Let's say, I want Doom Engraving and Death Engravings for Hillbilly, can I change the settings so the system prioritizes those addons when available? Better yet, would their be a limit or a priority order that we can set? Since I do love my Engravings for Billy, but I would prefer to get Bloody Party Streamers and Survivor Puddings (And Event Offerings) over Engravings when the option is given, so would I be able to put them in a priority order?
Comments
And I feel as if we are kind of left wondering how this system will work.
i think this is very much intentional and we just got a teaser. It will probably not even be the only change to bloodwebs.
priorities don’t seem to be customizable, as the info text doesn’t seem to have variables like that in it. But it could be? Definitely something I will suggest for the ptb feedback if it isn’t in