Is there any news on when the auto bloodweb purchase is happening?
Title
Title
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Today!
Next Mid-chapter I would say. (In about ~4 weeks)
I wish
That would make sense tbh I'm really excited for it and was hoping for a sooner date tbh lol
From official sources!
Since this is not a bug fix or a small balance change, I’m guessing this is coming in patch 6.7.0. Which is to say, the mid-chapter. Thus, ~4 weeks.
Soon™
Very likely PTB next week and live release in 4 weeks. No official confirmation though might be 1 week later. Though hints and teasers like this are usually not more than 1 week before PTB reveal.