The biggest question
Does anyone here actually enjoy being killer anymore ?
Does anyone here actually enjoy being killer anymore ?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
It's pretty boring at times. Survivors are either numpkins that can barely put up a fight, or cracked god gamers that will make sure you stay humble.
I don't really have a lot of fun as killer anymore. Can't remember the last time I had a close game, or felt like I lost simply because my opponents were better than me.
I do
My games are long AF. Everyone are gods at looping so I have to grind out kills over 20 to 30 minutes then hope I find hatch first.
I’ve recently been getting some really nice plays with Knight where I punish survivors who overextend and end up with multiple hooks at the same time.
Those are fun, but survivors easily reset if you aren’t pressuring hard.