Do you hear voices?
Over the wall of the reworked realm Red Forest, I hear some odd voices. Are those the voices of the Entity? I also hear some weird sounds beyond the walls of The Shattered Square.
Over the wall of the reworked realm Red Forest, I hear some odd voices. Are those the voices of the Entity? I also hear some weird sounds beyond the walls of The Shattered Square.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
The Red Forest is new but sounds similar to something we already had. I remember back in the day every map had these screams that could be heard on the edges of the map.
These same screams can still be heard in the basement
Yes I hear voices all the ti…
.. oh. In the game…
no, yeah. There is some kind of whispers or something on these maps, though I think it’s been on other maps as well and just adds to the atmosphere. Lore-wise, all maps etc are pretty much „the Entity“ as they are recreated from the memory’s of the killers/survivors etc so it makes sense there is some distorted stuff in there as memories aren’t super accurate as well as Entity spiced up stuff.
Paulie Esther called them Fog Monsters.
I don´t know if this was a thing when the game started as i am only at 3 years.
I hear voices, they tell me to burn stuff. >:)
Yeah, its pretty spooky.
I remember when the noises and howls that you can hear in the basement currently used to appear throughout most of the maps before the map reworks.
No, but that's probably because I'm hard or hearing and can't pick up on environmental sounds. I do hear whispering in the basements to every map though, if I turn up the games audio that is.