Can you delete the expired add-on and tribute?
Can you delete the expired add-on and tribute?
I think it's too crude.
Can you delete the expired add-on and tribute?
I think it's too crude.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
This might sound weird but I think there'd be a lot more people mad about that than happy.
There are long time players who see those as a "badge of honor" kind of thing (they have expired add-ons and offerings from forever ago).
Personally I imagine I'm the majority opinion (couldn't care less) but the people who care REALLY care and would probably be super bitter if BHVR deleted their stuff.