See if you can replicate this bug.

I was playing spirit and put someone down under a pallet. I knew there was someone there to stun me when I picked up the downed survivor.

I had Enduring and Spirit Fury (prepped and ready)

I pick up my victim and the other victim comes around the corner and hits me with the pallet.

But I don't drop the victim on my shoulder.

My guess is that they hit me during the pickup animation, and it completed. The spirit fury broke the pallet like it should, showing the game recognized the pallet stun.

Post video if you can! Try it on different killers too!

Comments

  • If he hit you with the pallet during the animation, it sounds like the perk was working as intended.
  • If he hit you with the pallet during the animation, it sounds like the perk was working as intended.
    What Tzeen said - it doesn’t matter whether you’re picking up a Survivor, carrying a Survivor, or neither when a pallet is dropped on you, it still counts as a pallet stun, thus a fully charged Spirit Fury will proc.
  • @Tzeentchling9 said:
    If he hit you with the pallet during the animation, it sounds like the perk was working as intended.

    So you don't normally drop a survivor when hit during the animation? I swear that hasn't been my experience... Or maybe im used to playing with good survivors?

  • @Tzeentchling9 said:
    If he hit you with the pallet during the animation, it sounds like the perk was working as intended.

    So you don't normally drop a survivor when hit during the animation? I swear that hasn't been my experience... Or maybe im used to playing with good survivors?

    No, you can't drop the Survivor during the animation. That is why flashlight saves and pallet saves have to use such precise timing.
  • @Tzeentchling9 said:
    If he hit you with the pallet during the animation, it sounds like the perk was working as intended.

    So you don't normally drop a survivor when hit during the animation? I swear that hasn't been my experience... Or maybe im used to playing with good survivors?

    You can be stunned during the animation yes, but you won’t drop the Survivor unless the stun occurs when the animation is not ongoing - ie, when it’s complete and you are able to act.
    There used to be a time when the devs went too far in “fixes” and made it so any stun at any time of picking up a Survivor would cause the Killer to drop them when the animation is complete.
    But never have Killers been able to drop Survivors mid-pickup.
  • @SmokePotion said:
    I was playing spirit and put someone down under a pallet. I knew there was someone there to stun me when I picked up the downed survivor.

    I had Enduring and Spirit Fury (prepped and ready)

    I pick up my victim and the other victim comes around the corner and hits me with the pallet.

    But I don't drop the victim on my shoulder.

    My guess is that they hit me during the pickup animation, and it completed. The spirit fury broke the pallet like it should, showing the game recognized the pallet stun.

    Post video if you can! Try it on different killers too!

    It's happened to me. Recently.
    I Love it.

  • Judgement said:
    There used to be a time when the devs went too far in “fixes” and made it so any stun at any time of picking up a Survivor would cause the Killer to drop them when the animation is complete.


    Yeah, that was some bullshit.
    https://www.reddit.com/r/deadbydaylight/comments/7xsyoh/flashlightpallet_saves_in_192/

  • Judgement said:
    There used to be a time when the devs went too far in “fixes” and made it so any stun at any time of picking up a Survivor would cause the Killer to drop them when the animation is complete.


    Yeah, that was some bullshit.
    https://www.reddit.com/r/deadbydaylight/comments/7xsyoh/flashlightpallet_saves_in_192/

    And this is why killers still have a persecution complex. The devs really did treat them as second class players in the past.