I wanna choose violence...
What is this luck bruh?
What is this luck bruh?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Funnily enough, the same thing happened to me a couple of months ago 🤣
Now be prepared for next match where none of your teammates decide to do gens.
Do the Yellow Glyph challenge and watch how you slowly drift into madness.
I heard it was bugged, but i usually didnt had trouble doing it
Took me more than 10 matches to complete 3 of the 4 glyphs. Most of the time i failed 2 or 3 glyphs in the same match. I really started to doubt my skills until i saw a thread about it being bugged. Probably saved my desk from getting smashed.