Could we get a vote to kick

You know for those survivors with extremly high ping so bothering the other survivors and the killer dont have to play with them. It should be in the pre game lobby and everyone has to agree to it

Comments

  • Yes...I just see a problem with swf that can hog the majority of votes...on the other hand you could kick one part of a swf duo, what basically resets the lobby search, because the one won't play without the other.
  • Have the Killer be the only person who can initiate it and it should be abuse-proof.

  • Yeah sometimes I have to wait for the survivor with high ping to leave the lobby and if they don't, I get punished for dodging and waiting survivors to join.

    Survivors should be able to see other survivors pings (I don't know if it is possible)
    Killer and survivors should be able to kick a survivor only because of his/her ping (+200). Otherwise people are gonna abuse it.

  • Orion said:

    Have the Killer be the only person who can initiate it and it should be abuse-proof.

    Yeah, killers should have to initiate it
  • Cymer said:
    Yes...I just see a problem with swf that can hog the majority of votes...on the other hand you could kick one part of a swf duo, what basically resets the lobby search, because the one won't play without the other.
    That was also the only problem I thought of too but this should only be used against high ping players anyway and the killer can leave the lobby as well if the high ping player wont leave or wont be kicked