Latest camera change to killer has completely shattered the fun in playing huntress

As the title suggest I think bhvr recently added a change that basically "fixed" your camera into a certain position, limiting how far you can look up and down. This is extremely annoying as a huntress main, since it really limits what you can do on her, and is basically a straight up nerf to her, especially a nerf to the "fun-ness" of playing her. Now I can't try to go for as many cross-map snipes as I did before. This is also basically a buff to flashlights, which I do condone, but not at the sacrifice of nerfing huntress...

I have almost 1000 hours on record and so far the game has been amazing, but this recent change is extremely disappointing, and seems to me like the devs haven't thought it out before implementing it.

I hope it gets reverted back to what it used to be, or give us the option to choose whether or not we want the camera to be fixed like that...

Anyway, please share your thoughts about this, and bring it to bhvr's attention, as I can't be the only one sad about this change. (Hopefully).

Comments

  • Are you referring to how before this patch, the camera for Huntress would change as you looked up and down? Like, being able to see your weapon from different angles? Because if so, Huntress isnt the only one. It just changed this update so that it's a fixed position for Trapper, too. And recently for Freddy. I dont know if its intentional, or a bug. I say this because I recently watched an older video post Realm Beyond, right after the 5th anniversary event and it showed Trapper with a fixed position weapon. However the whole time I've been playing Trapper since around October 2021, it wasnt a fixed position. I think it is intentional, though. My guess would be to reduce motion sickness or so it's not as jarring or distracting. I say this since all modern killers seem to have a fixed position weapon. I wish it was a toggleable option, though.

  • From what I can tell, you can still look up and down the same amount. So I dont think they nerfed that. I just really liked to see my weapon from different angles. It would let me get more money's worth from cosmetics.

  • I am not talking about weapon placement, I can show you some clips if you want next time I stream of what I am referring too... the amount you can look up and down has definitely changed in the past 2 weeks... before I was able to lob a shot from outside at the exit gate on RPD to the platform all the way at the other exit gate... this is no longer the case, as I will hit the wall blocking it now :(


    And I am unsure if it changed for all killers, but the killers that I have played since then definitely can't look as far up and down anymore, as they could before