Ormand Upper Floor Hook Request

I've had a trial recently where a couple of survivors would keep running to the bedroom upstairs, which I found was far enough from the hooks that with Boil Over equipt it's impossible to get to a hook without Iron Grasp at least on.

Would it be possible to place at least 1 hook somewhere on the upper floor, or at least improve the rng to make a hook a bit nearer on the ground floor?

Comments

  • Strongly agree. Other two-story buildings have hooks now, like the Thompson House and the Myers House, and the Eyrie main building and Garden of Joy main building. Ormond needs one too.

  • @Marc_go_solo said:

    I've had a trial recently where a couple of survivors would keep running to the bedroom upstairs, which I found was far enough from the hooks that with Boil Over equipt it's impossible to get to a hook without Iron Grasp at least on.

    Would it be possible to place at least 1 hook somewhere on the upper floor, or at least improve the rng to make a hook a bit nearer on the ground floor?

    You could always slug them

    I mean, it seems that's what they're asking for anyway

  • @not_requested49 said:

    https://forums.bhvr.com/dead-by-daylight/discussion/368331/ormand-upper-floor-hook-request

    You could always slug them

    I mean, it seems that's what they're asking for anyway

    I had to with this one. Which meant they could do nowt but bleed out. Uninteresting for me and, as much as that survivor knew what they were doing, it's not exactly fun neither. And it encourages toxic behaviour, especially in post-game chat. I didn't get any and neither gave any, but I've read chat where it did occur.

  • Yes, Ormond needs hooks on the upper floors it would be nice.

  • @Marc_go_solo said:

    https://forums.bhvr.com/dead-by-daylight/discussion/comment/3373708#Comment_3373708

    I had to with this one. Which meant they could do nowt but bleed out. Uninteresting for me and, as much as that survivor knew what they were doing, it's not exactly fun neither. And it encourages toxic behaviour, especially in post-game chat. I didn't get any and neither gave any, but I've read chat where it did occur.

    Well we have our preferences, some survivors would simply rather be slugged to death then hooked

    And I dontvreally blame em as that's the "default" and "best" way to remove survivors from the game

  • If Thompson House, with 1 starircase leading up, has a hook up top then Ormond, with 3 staircases, should as well