I would love Ben Willis actually, but.. I don’t think he offers that much and would probably best fit as a Myers legendary if that was possible?
Pennywise has great potential to being interesting, unique, etc
I agree with you. I think the most unique out of all of these would be pennywise and the jackal. Pennywise can have his balloons and the jackal could have the survivors start with a special pair of glasses that allow you to see him. If the survivor gets hit they drop them and must now recover them to see him coming.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I would love Ben Willis actually, but.. I don’t think he offers that much and would probably best fit as a Myers legendary if that was possible?
Pennywise has great potential to being interesting, unique, etc
I agree with you. I think the most unique out of all of these would be pennywise and the jackal. Pennywise can have his balloons and the jackal could have the survivors start with a special pair of glasses that allow you to see him. If the survivor gets hit they drop them and must now recover them to see him coming.
I don't know about those but one I do know should be Baby Face from Happy Death Day and Happy Death Day 2 U.