I have to say I'm usually not a fan of floral print stuff (especially IRL), but it looks so strikingly gorgeous on her, along with those deep wisterias and violets in the color palette <3 And the purple hair too! I redeemed it so quick lol
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Shame it’s just a recolour, but it’s a pretty good recolour.
I have to say I'm usually not a fan of floral print stuff (especially IRL), but it looks so strikingly gorgeous on her, along with those deep wisterias and violets in the color palette <3 And the purple hair too! I redeemed it so quick lol
I don't really like recolors that much, but this one is very pretty. I especially love the purple hair.
I really like the tone and flower theme.
Nice one bhvr, time to buy artist.