Bloodwarden not Showing the Aura/Consuming Distortion Stacks


Description

Equip Bloodwarden on Killer and as soon as a Survivor (without Distortion) Enters the Exit gate the Aura is not shown.

As Survivor equip Distortion (While the killer has Bloodwarden equipped) and enter an Exit gate. No stacks are consumed while in the Exit gate

Additional information

  • This happened in a Public match and was reproduced on Killer and Survivor side in a Custom Match

Videos

Killer View, Private Match against a Bot

https://youtu.be/BBfJMdFidXs

Survivor View, Private Match

https://youtu.be/1_hp7b8C6kg

Killer View, Private Match

https://youtu.be/hnn9dsQgMKQ

Public Match, Survivor View

https://youtu.be/2ObUIFINvvg

Logs

DeadByDaylight_privateMatch_AgainstBot.log DeadByDaylight_privateMatch_UnrecordedViews.log DeadByDaylight_publicMatch.log

The Logs contain the Public Match, the private match against the Bot and the Unrecorded View from the private matches with no Bots

Tagged: Pending

Comments

  • I've noticed this as well!

  • I noticed this the other night when I was using OoO. I thought I was safe.

    I wasn't.

  • Do you know how Blood Warden works?

    1. The Exit Gate is opened.
    2. Hook a Survivor.
    3. Blood Warden works on the opened Exit Gate.

    Blood Warden does not work unless a Survivor is hung on the hook after the Exit Gate has been opened.

    Therefore, it is not a bug.

  • @wimpy said:

    Do you know how Blood Warden works?

    1. The Exit Gate is opened.
    2. Hook a Survivor.
    3. Blood Warden works on the opened Exit Gate.

    Blood Warden does not work unless a Survivor is hung on the hook after the Exit Gate has been opened.

    Therefore, it is not a bug.

    Inaccurate. Once an exit gate is opened, Blood Warden activates, and the auras of survivors standing within the exit gate are shown.

    https://deadbydaylight.fandom.com/wiki/Blood_Warden

  • @wimpy said:

    Do you know how Blood Warden works?

    1. The Exit Gate is opened.
    2. Hook a Survivor.
    3. Blood Warden works on the opened Exit Gate.

    Blood Warden does not work unless a Survivor is hung on the hook after the Exit Gate has been opened.

    Therefore, it is not a bug.

    That's only for the exit gate blocker. The aura reading is supposed to work no matter what.