Totem update
Console player here, I saw in the 2.0 updates that they had made the totems more hidden. What are the communities thoughts? Can you tell a difference?
Console player here, I saw in the 2.0 updates that they had made the totems more hidden. What are the communities thoughts? Can you tell a difference?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Honestly, I can't tell a difference, but to be honest something like that is hard to notice immediately. I have noticed however that the "middle of an open field" and "on top of a hill like a god damn lighthouse" totems are still a thing.
Only no teleport to palets for surv this is all what i see and shop.
It' going to take a while to see if any significant changes were made. Hex: Ruin is the most popular totem used, and even then, I only see it about every 4th trial.
I will say this...I've played 2 trials thus far wherein Hex: Ruin was NOT destroyed before all survivors were killed or escaped.
My single attempt at totems resulted in the typical "destroyed in 1 minute" with one survivor telling me at the end of the trial s/he spawned right next to it. Hex: Huntress Lullaby and Hex: Thrill of the Hunt were used.
My point is that most killer have been so turned away from Hex totems that they are rarely used, so despite the alleged changes, even if we do decide to give them another try, 2 or 3 experiences like mine, and they won't be tried again.
There are indeed some places that are new and more hidden, but once you know all the spawning points you know where to go. You just waste a little more time in searching.