who is your favorite killer (to play as or against)

there will be more polls

Comments

  • ghostface fun to get insta down and blow up gens

  • Artist. Getting Bird Snipes is fun.

  • Against: Spirit and Huntress probably

    As: Dredge or Plague

  • I've been enjoying playing as Skull Merchant quite a bit.

  • @09SHARKBOSS said:

    there will be more polls

    Demo

    Because he's the only killer I dont have and he's so rare to see 😭

  • still waiting for the buff lol

  • To play as, probably Legion or Hag !

    However, to play against, I LOVE Doctor ! His addons are very varied, it always takes me off guard. I don't play him nearly as often as I should, but I'm always hyped to see it's him I'm facing.

  • Onryō: Both as and against. There's a lot of missing potential in her and I love jump-scaring or phasing through people out of nowhere.

  • i like facing doctors always glad to see one in game i like trying to learn to counter their antiloop but i seem to suck against them unfortunately lol.

    playing as tho i like trickster, nurse, knight, the most killers that play a chase differently and don't have to do the normal chasing but i like playing most killers anyway.

  • wesker, perfectly designed killer and takes skill to use

  • Clown for the simple joy of laughing whenever I get a bottle to hit directly at a survivor and Pyramid Head for how complete and challenging his power is to use

  • The Onyro! I love her looming presence!

  • wesker. next question <3

  • Demo (to play as and against) he's fun overall and wish I saw him more in matches.

  • Demogorgon beast killer just look at his pretty smile

  • The ones I play are not the same I like to play against to. I like playing Wraith, Cenobite, Doctor and Dredge but I hate playing against Wraiths, Cenobites and Doctors because they are always too try-hards, never fun and too toxic.

  • @toughluckman_ said:

    The ones I play are not the same I like to play against to. I like playing Wraith, Cenobite, Doctor and Dredge but I hate playing against Wraiths, Cenobites and Doctors because they are always too try-hards, never fun and too toxic.

    i play those guys and im saving for dredge i dont tryhard i wak the bell and say gg if anything happens really

  • Could be better to seperate the question.


    Some killers I like playing as but hate going against, while some I love playing against but hate playing as