A concept for the skull merchant "konami code"
The code is just too easy. I'm aware that the killer already has other major issues, but since i dint came across any suggestions for that i will suggest this.
Its intended to work like "Merciless Storm" but instead of pressing SPACE you will be pressing the especified directional arrow as the pointer passes over the icon.

Comments
The code doesn't need to be harder. Especially when failing a drone hack can hit you with instant Lock On.
I disagree, the code is way too freaking easy.
The downside is what? Getting tracked for a few seconds (battery timer lol) by an M1 killer with no mobilty??
Failing that easy mini-game should cost an health state as the drone self-destruct or something... give them something to think about!
The downside is what? Getting tracked for a few seconds (battery timer lol) by an M1 killer with no mobilty??
Instant Exposed. No, it doesn't need to be harder, the drones are annoying enough as-is.
Exposed for how long again?
60 seconds as soon as they get out of the drone's range, which is refreshed back to 60 seconds every time they re-enter a drone's range while still Locked On.
I believe one of the reasons she can maintain the 3-gen strategy is because of the lock-on. Maybe rework that?
It is a little too easy to complete. Not saying it has to be extremely difficult, but a sufficient increase would be nice. I like your idea on how it could be redone. It requires a little more time and thought put into the mini game than currently.
I'm pretty sure it's SUPPOSED to be easy.
The only time you should fail it is if SM is coming up on you while you're working.