New items/mechanics to bring the game to life

Dear developers, when will you add new items/mechanics for survivors? Playing with the same items is starting to get boring. While the card and key are useless.

I saw the idea that the key needs to add a chest/door opening mechanic. charges / openings - instant / accelerated and at least something (new yellow key 2 times), green 3 times, purple 4 times, red 5 times.

To the map, add all the auras from the key, which will make it more logical. So the subject will be responsible for the auras. perhaps the aura on the hatch can be left in the key.

 Also, when should we expect improvements to fireworks? after all, the game already has files about their improvements by type (improve the number by 2-3) (duration) (blind strength) (ricochet), etc.

In addition to the items that are worth buffing like this and they are already in the game, I want exactly new items for the survivors! I will write at least a couple of examples (I will not write the number of uses, just please see the concept)

1) Water - drink and remove your fatigue (all / partially - underline the necessary).

2) Bandages - instantly heal a deep wound

3) Whistle - show your aura to teammates and if there is a killer near you, you scare him and put blindness on him for (?) seconds

4) A backpack with a visual in the form of bandages / batteries / bolts - select a place and place it at some point from that moment on, this item is visible to all survivors and allows you to replenish the charges of items (does not create new items, but only replenishes)

5) master key - allows you to open and close doors (if you do not want to embed such mechanics in the key)

6) stone / snowball - has (?) quantity allows you to throw this item and slows down the killer when it hits (possibly a hit in the back has a stronger effect, as well as in the head)

Please need more counter items for survivors to use against assassins. I want to get with each chapter not only new mechanics for the killers, but also at least something interesting for the survivors. I will be glad to hear your ideas inhabitants of the fog.

Comments

  • Yesterday my friend asked me to add a couple of his ideas as he doesn't want to sit on this forum.

    Car with a remote control - you can let go of the car while running, it creates tracks in a random direction

    Knife - you can stun the killer by stabbing him in the back (pretty crazy idea and I told him that this is possible strong, though one-time, but if you think about it, it is useless during the chase, since the killer will not give you his back)

    Radio/walkie-talkie - put 1 walkie-talkie on the floor where you want and you can turn it on remotely, creating noise and distracting the killer.

  • I've been dreaming about a survivor item/ add-on pass for awhile.

    I like the car idea, maybe it could be a boon like item, similarly to how keys can act like a dime store version of Bond. A mobile CoH but the killer can break it if you don't drive it away.

    Different rarities have different effects with varying amounts of battery life.