Fix hitboxes. FIX hitboxes. FIT. HITBOXES.

The hitboxes in this game are literally garbage.

Starting from the fact that there are killers like bubba, hillbily, blight, mastermind, that when they try to hit a survi at the moment he is jumping a pallet with his ability/power, the game (I DON'T UNDERSTAND WHY) makes a preference and chooses that the power hit /destroy the pallet, instead of the survi jumping.

Another thing. The blows that are given to the survis, when you are jumping a pallet or a window and you are already at a considerable distance so that a hit no longer connects you, AND IT CONNECTS YOU THE SAME. ???????????

Fix this garbage that is becoming unplayable. BHVR you have been with a game for years, since 2016 and this last point was always happening. Is it intentional that the game rewards you in a negative way the way you act with the mechanics? Because if it's not intentional, I honestly don't get it.

And this sh** makes me so dizzy. Honestly, its so raging. 0 Sense.

Comments

  • @siro said:

    The hitboxes in this game are literally garbage.

    Starting from the fact that there are killers like bubba, hillbily, blight, mastermind, that when they try to hit a survi at the moment he is jumping a pallet with his ability/power, the game (I DON'T UNDERSTAND WHY) makes a preference and chooses that the power hit /destroy the pallet, instead of the survi jumping.

    Another thing. The blows that are given to the survis, when you are jumping a pallet or a window and you are already at a considerable distance so that a hit no longer connects you, AND IT CONNECTS YOU THE SAME. ???????????

    Fix this garbage that is becoming unplayable. BHVR you have been with a game for years, since 2016 and this last point was always happening. Is it intentional that the game rewards you in a negative way the way you act with the mechanics? Because if it's not intentional, I honestly don't get it.

    And this sh** makes me so dizzy. Honestly, its so raging. 0 Sense.

    Maybe the issue is your connection? Or maybe you're experiencing packet loss? I see Youtubers not really struggling with the 2nd issue (and the 1st, to a certain extent) they 360 and it works and hits clearly connect for them.

  • I support OP, as Oni using the mace attack on a survivor laying down on a pallet that I am smashing 3 times only to see them walk away unharmed is absolute cringe.

    Who the hell thinks that it makes sense for a pallet to offer such immunity to damage?? Its beyond me.

    At least I still get to smash them through windows I guess... that's when the geometry allows it anyways...