Skull Merchant Proposed Adjustment
Firstly, I'd like to say I actually feel she has a lot of potential and not as bad as some say. I also feel her 3 gen strat is a valid option, as for killers like her or Trapper with less chase potential, this is where they excel.
However, I do get the frustration of a close 3-gen with a killer that can expose survivors within the drone radius, making it a bit unfair, especiallt with them guarding early on. So, I have a proposed change:
If there was to be a code in place which meant that the exposed effect could only be active if there is a set distance between drones, that would make the 3-gen a bit fairer. Again, comparing to the Trapper, his traps can be insta-downs, but they are based on exact placement and setup. A survivor can still get to a gen and have a chance at it without having to risk an insta-down every time.
I feel this, combined with improving generator RNG (I've made a suggestion for that too) would greatly improve the situation, make maps more even and perhaps encourage Skull Merchant players to explore her potential outside a wall of death 3-gen.
Comments