Christmas Sweaters

Are the Christmas sweaters staying after the holiday event?

Tagged: ACMMod

Comments

  • Of course
    Edit: oh you meant available to purchase? I don't think so
  • @Vietfox said:
    Of course
    Edit: oh you meant available to purchase? I don't think so

    Are you sure about this? I didn't hear them say they were limited.

  • @Vietfox said:
    Of course
    Edit: oh you meant available to purchase? I don't think so

    Are you sure about this? I didn't hear them say they were limited.

    Nope i'm not sure, that's why i said i don't think so.
  • Vietfox said:

    @Vietfox said:
    Of course
    Edit: oh you meant available to purchase? I don't think so

    Are you sure about this? I didn't hear them say they were limited.

    Nope i'm not sure, that's why i said i don't think so.
    Why wouldn't u think so? Name me one cosmetic which was purchable for a limited time. I don't know a single one.
  • If you bought them, you'll keep them. I don't think it's been announced if they'll still be on sale after the winter soltice event yet.
  • Vietfox said:

    @Vietfox said:
    Of course
    Edit: oh you meant available to purchase? I don't think so

    Are you sure about this? I didn't hear them say they were limited.

    Nope i'm not sure, that's why i said i don't think so.
    Why wouldn't u think so? Name me one cosmetic which was purchable for a limited time. I don't know a single one.
    Cause that's how it works on most of the games. By i'm just guessing, so no point on keep asking me why.
  • @Peanits said:
    If you bought them, you'll keep them. I don't think it's been announced if they'll still be on sale after the winter soltice event yet.

    oh okay. It's because I want to buy Jeff's sweater with shards, but I still need a 1k more I think and I don't want to use my auric cells so I was wondering if the sweater would still be available post winter event.

  • βLAKE said:

    @Peanits said:
    If you bought them, you'll keep them. I don't think it's been announced if they'll still be on sale after the winter soltice event yet.

    oh okay. It's because I want to buy Jeff's sweater with shards, but I still need a 1k more I think and I don't want to use my auric cells so I was wondering if the sweater would still be available post winter event.

    I'll try to get an answer, but the team is out for the holidays, so no promises.
  • Okay, just checked, they will remain in the store.
  • @Peanits said:
    Okay, just checked, they will remain in the store.

    Thank you so much for getting a response for me. :D