Customization in DBD
I feel like something people really care about in games is customizability and the ability to show their personality or uniqueness.
To this extent I was thinking of many ways DBD could improve on this.
Customizable hooks: A way to pick different designed hooks with different themes and designs to them. Even further if we could actually change visual pieces on it but even just different static hooks would be an improvement.
Customizable basements: A lot of room or design down there. A nightmare/candy/grotesque/toxic/gothic or whatever type of theme you can think of. So many ways to pick one that fits your killers theme better. How about even themed music that plays in the basement.
Special Moris: More potential for customizability here.
Comments
I would be surprised if customizable moris don't become a thing after they are removed from gameplay and become just an end slate of the match upon being won by the killer, as it was in that previous PTB.