Third Seal Buff Suggestion
Make it inflict Exhaustion on top of Blindness. That way the perk would actually be more of a threat, especially beyond just solo que survivors.
Make it inflict Exhaustion on top of Blindness. That way the perk would actually be more of a threat, especially beyond just solo que survivors.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I am going to be honest, it's not that i think that buff would be too strong, i don't think it would.
I just don't want it buffed because third seal is a perk for slugging. I mean that is kinda of the best use of blindness. So i just don't want to deal with the possibility of slugging perks or builds being popular or strong if i am wrong and this perk became viable or meta.