Make Equipping/Changing Perks Better. Use Charm System
On Xbox, when I click on a perk I want to replace, I'm taken to the page it's on. Why?
To unequip it? I don't need to, if the new perk simply replaces it anyway. Who actually takes perks off altogether instead of replacing them with new perks? Just put an [X] somewhere near the slot, or give us an Unequip All icon to click on, if that's the reason for it and is a big enough concern. 🤷♂️
Is it so I can read the perk description? I can already do that by hovering over the perk in the loadout slot.
Is it so I can look for other perks that begin with roughly the same letter? It's disorienting. I no longer know where I am. I'm dropped on a random page and have to think, alphabetically, which way I have to scroll to get to the perk I want.
Going to the page of the perk you clicked on is unncessary.
----
How about using the Charm's method of equipping/changing? I can pick the slot and the page does not change.
If I'm browsing through the perks, reading their description, and see one I want to equip, it makes sense to click a perk slot and then click the perk I want to equip to it, not have to navigate all the way back to that perk.
Comments