I thought you cant get the same map 2x in a row

20230313044812_1.jpg

Am I wrong or hasn't that been implemented? I just played 2 rounds and got 2x Haddonfield (no no map offering)

Comments

  • I’ve been getting the groaning storehouse Macmillan map repeatedly the last two days. I got it 3 matches in a row today with no map offering. Not surprised the repeat prevention isn’t working. Every time a new chapter releases it breaks a bunch of other stuff and is full of bugs.

  • Map repeat prevention was intentionally disabled for this first week because Shelter Woods and the Red Forest maps have increased chances to appear right now.

    The system should be getting enabled sometime during this week.

  • @sizzlingmario4 said:

    Map repeat prevention was intentionally disabled for this first week because Shelter Woods and the Red Forest maps have increased chances to appear right now.

    The system should be getting enabled sometime during this week.

    ohh okok thanks ^^