Login Issue
I try to start the game and I get a “Initialization Error” on my screen and I can’t play. I’m on Xbox and this started an hour ago and still hasn’t went away.
I try to start the game and I get a “Initialization Error” on my screen and I can’t play. I’m on Xbox and this started an hour ago and still hasn’t went away.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
The same problem here on Xbox One X
Same problem for me, on xbox its been going on for hours, I tried to play 6 hours ago and still nothing
Can I grab some gamertags from you please?
Sure. Mine is Mars2395. I played several matches yesterday during Europe’s morning hours. I tried to play in the morning today, but I got this error. I installed the game from scratch a week ago after patch 6.6.0 release.
Thank you for the information, that's very helpful.
My gamer tag is Duchess7878
I’m having the same issue on Xbox series X.
couldn’t log in yesterday I’m hoping I can today.
It seems like DBD is ok now. I logged in normally. I’ll try once again later today to check if it’s still ok.