Are bots 100% successful on skillchecks? Do any perks actually effect this?

Just wanted to try a Skull Merchant skill check build in custom with bots but wasnt sure if it was pointless like using a stealth killer. Wondering if like huntress lullaby, SM addon or say like unnerving presence change their success rate.

Comments

  • This is a good question. It could just be my imagination but I find I get more sound notifications against bots when I use overcharge, so I would say no, it does affect bots, but I'm sure someone else has a more technical answer. Mine is just a guess.

  • I don’t know, but I would test it out with Coulrophobia and Distressing? On the Game map?

  • @BenSanderson55 said:

    Just wanted to try a Skull Merchant skill check build in custom with bots but wasnt sure if it was pointless like using a stealth killer. Wondering if like huntress lullaby, SM addon or say like unnerving presence change their success rate.

    Well I've seen the bots fail a normal skillchech during a custom match when I was working on it for them so I would think it's not 100% accuracy