Has there been a big perfomance improvement ?
Hello!
I stopped playing DBD a little while after the big perk overhaul and I started playing again today to take the new twins for a spin. Although the games are still longer on average, which was one of the main reasons I stopped playing, there's been a huge improvement since last time I played concerning my gaming experience and particularly the game's performance.
Before I stopped playing my game was running at best on 15 fps, but when I stopped playing it was more often than not around 11fps (which was an other main reason I stopped playing). However today I didn't drop below 20fps, maybe i was even over 25 the entire time, it didn't bother me so i didn't even check.
Anyways, i did not change my crappy slowly dying laptop since I last played so I'm wondering if there had been some major improvements regarding the performance or if I just got lucky and should expect the game to be unplayble if I was to launch it tomorrow.
Thanks in advance :)
Comments