Slugging for the 4k potential fix
Since basekit unbreakable don't look like it's going to be a thing, I have another suggestion to perhaps remedy slugging for 4k.
Just like someone DCing at start makes the game incredibly difficult for survivors (3v1). The same goes for one person (1v1) having to juggle between doing gens and being revealed, recover teammate and killer is camping them, wait out the killer/slug timer with potential for killer and slugged survivor to work together against you or simply picking them up over and over and letting them wiggle( or not wiggle) to essentially hold the game hostage until they find you.
My proposed solution (with wiggle room):
Like "low profile" make hatch open when there is one person left STANDING. I think the previous hatch was indeed OP and warranted a nerf, but I also think it was a little too much. What's debatable is how many people should be left in match before this hatch opens. 2 minimum obviously (1 standing, 1 slugged/hooked, 2 dead) perhaps 3 (1 standing , 2 slugged/hooked, 1 dead), and 4 might make it too strong like old hatch.
Anyway thoughts?
Comments