NOED on Legion

Hello,
silly question, but does the first frenzy hit down a survivor, if NOED is active?
Thanks in advance

Comments

  • Nope, its useless on him

  • Sadly each time time I play survivor it's against a Noed Legion ...

    Ps4 is a joke.

  • @Jago said:
    Sadly each time time I play survivor it's against a Noed Legion ...

    Ps4 is a joke.

    So, does it work on ps4 then. Slightly confused?

  • No, NoEd (or any exposed perks for that matter) do not work with Feral Frenzy. Though it should work, but whatever.

  • @Supernaut said:

    @Jago said:
    Sadly each time time I play survivor it's against a Noed Legion ...

    Ps4 is a joke.

    So, does it work on ps4 then. Slightly confused?

    No it doesn't work.

    Since Noed is just picked up by killer afraid of not doing much for the entire game, noob Legion player take it even if it doesn't proc on Frenzy hits.

  • Cool, or rather not cool, or perhaps cool if i'm on the receiving end. :(
    Thought it may be too good to be true...

  • Nope. Not even bonus deep wounds damage.

    Makes me wonder what they were thinking adding Iron Maiden in with Legion since there's basically zero synergy.
  • NOED on Legion is hilarious when I'm Survivor. I juke them the whole match, loop, escape every time and rescue my teammates and then at the very end they walk over to me for a normal hit and BAM, NOED. It's like a huge slap of JUSTICE to the face. And then my whole team dies because they're stupid, it's like all of a sudden Legion became a threat and got overpowered, or maybe my teams just lose massive amounts of braincells at the end of the match.

  • The good thing about NOED on Legion is the 4% movement speed increase, other than that it's pointless.

  • Yeah I'm sorry man but that would be insanely too powerful if he could instantly down somebody in Rapid succession like that. That would be cool as hell it would be unbalanced as God knows what. It's already bad enough some Killers actually play like garbage on purpose just so they can use that perk on everybody. 85% of the time they ######### up that strategy