How do you feel about Killer Voice Lines?

We've had a few good killers with Voice Lines. That being Pinhead, Wesker, and Ji-Woon Hak (Trickster). Even Nemesis, with the basic "STAAARS!" line. There's some people love that Killers with VAs, and then there's people who can't stand them. They either think it's "toxic" or annoying to listen to. Whether you like them or not, I respect your opinion. So that's why I've decided to make this poll.

Maybe in the future, the Devs could come up with an option to disable voice lines for each individual killer for both parties, that way you can play with less stress, and then everyone would be happy. We'll just see what happens.

Comments

  • idk how it can be toxic, all the voice lines are automatic. The Killer isnt doing them. Its just great fun.

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=68v5ilkqh_Q
  • It adds so much to the character. I'm kinda hoping they add some for the Skull Merchant, could make her a little bit more hype.

  • where's the "meh, I don't care about that" option?

  • @Chiky said:

    where's the "meh, I don't care about that" option?

    I forgot about that one... ๐Ÿ˜… If anyone wants to go with "Meh" if they feel indifferent about the voice lines, they can go ahead and type it in the chat, if they want to. Also, thanks for reading.

  • It depends. The only killer voice lines I can deal with are Trickster's and Nemesis, other than that they're very annoying to me. Especially Pinhead and Wesker.

  • My exception is Pinhead. (never hear Nemesis because I don't play RE characters, so Nemmy gets a pass!)

    For the record, I hate survivors speaking too. Just think it's annoying and takes me out of immersion.

    I'd hate for DbD to become a noisy voice lines mess like the Evil Dead Game.