Queue incentives not applying
I'm playing survivor with a friend, and if there's a queue incentive bonus either one of us gets it or the other one does, but not both of us.
Platforms: Switch, PS4
Tagged:
Pending
I'm playing survivor with a friend, and if there's a queue incentive bonus either one of us gets it or the other one does, but not both of us.
Platforms: Switch, PS4
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Just played a killer match where it was 100% bonus for killer and the bonus didn't apply.
Platform: PS4
On Xbox, the issue I'm having is instant queue times as killer (normal for this time of day, for me) and I'm having long queue times as survivor, yet the BP incentive is stuck at 100% for survivor.
Had a survivor queue incentive, played solo, and I didn't receive the bonus at the end of the match. When I got back to the lobby, the bonus was gone.
In other words, I had an incentive bonus before I queued up, but it went away sometime after that and I guess because of that the bonus didn't apply at all.
I preferred the WGLF and BBQ stacks. At least when I earned those they applied, unlike this queue incentive bonus which is a total crapshoot.