Is it just me, or is there multiple glitches since the last update? I'm on XB1 & since the new chapt
Is it just me, or is there multiple glitches since the last update? I'm on XB1 & since the new chapter? I cant play much lately and its frustrating. I have been in games where my character cant move or even quit. I get stuck in a lobby with no one else in there and I cant get out even after it seems like a game may have begun, so I have to restart the game completely. It also takes forever just to load the game now. Simply from going to the Survivor or Killer cue from the main page, takes way longer than it ever did and as I mentioned, it doesn't load proper much of the time. Theres probably other issues i've recently encountered and if they come to mind, i'll add them later.
As an aside, is there a way Devs can change the BACKOUT button Y, and The PLAY a game button, also Y and make them different buttons or at least have it ask if you are certain you want to exit before kicking you out to the change Gamertag screen. It is amazing how many times I go to hit play but not realizing I'm not in either lobby so I get kicked out and have to wait another 5 mins for it to reload the same player info I was just logged in with. Thanks for any info.
Comments
I have yet to run into any glitches or problems on my Series X but I know last gen is far more iffy with this game so it certainly wouldn't shock me if they broke it some more...
I have a early XB1 console. Everything still plays fine on it. DBD played great until this last update but today, it says I cant connect to the RTM Server and now is telling me I am not online even though I can play any other game and The Game Pass streaming works well too. My internet is tops and sound. I know what i'm doing when it comes to Networking so why it tells me I'm not connected to the net when I clearly am, is aggravating. I restarted my console multiple times, I put my console ip to a DMZ zone and nada. I always use a static ip for the port fwding. I set my DNS to static 3rd party addresses as usual. I changed the port. I'm out of ideas and I can't believe no one else on Xbox One is having these issues, especially when EVERYTHING ELSE WORKS, even Edge Browser via mh console. Anyone else going through any of this? Anyone have any suggestions? Thanks in advance fotr any inoput. I've spent 3 hours and cant get the game running today.