Error code: 8018 (Dead by Daylight)

Greetings, I am encountering a problem that I am unable to solve anymore. I just have started playing 'Dead by Daylight' on my PC. But since yesterday, after a few minutes of gameplay, I am getting this error message

"Cannot connect to online services. Please try again later.

Error code: 8018"

Then I shut down my PC and open it after an hour. But the same issue occurred after a few minutes of playing the game. I have no idea what could be the issue. Does anyone have any idea?

Comments

  • I've searched what this error is and it says that it can be either server error (which isn't the case at the moment) or an error on your end like your connection not working. A solution I found is to either restart your pc or your router and in case you get this error again the last solution I found is to press "try again" multiple times and see if it works.

    If it still doesn't work I suggest you to contact support

  • @Bot_Salvo88 said:

    I've searched what this error is and it says that it can be either server error (which isn't the case at the moment) or an error on your end like your connection not working. A solution I found is to either restart your pc or your router and in case you get this error again the last solution I found is to press "try again" multiple times and see if it works.

    If it still doesn't work I suggest you to contact support

    You are exactly right Mr.Salvo. In most cases, the error occurs due to the game server being down. But I faced the error for other reasons that I execute it after getting this guide online. Really this article helped me a lot in fixing the issue quickly.๐Ÿ˜Š

    The tasks which I have done first are to reboot my computer and restarted the router. Then I played the game several times and I had no longer any issues while playing the game. I did not get that error that came before.

    Anyway thank you so much.๐Ÿ™